• Create 90+ high quality silent MSI based packages delivered through Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
• Create scripts to support the deployment of over 5000 Windows 7 laptop and desktop images.
• Support the technical deployment of Windows 7 by converting users from Windows XP through the use of automated scripts.
• Maintain Windows 7 lab environment and baseline Windows 7 version in order to support engineering department for advanced testing.
• Release written procedures through the Request for Implementation (RFI) process consisting of accurate and thorough installation procedures for applications to be released into DEV/QA/PROD environments.
• Support and setup Windows 7/Windows 10 for User Acceptance Test for each application; Support and setup Windows 7/Windows 10 for User Acceptance Test for each application.
• Develop new and improved written procedures for distribution of standard corporate software.
• Provide Tier 3 Help Desk support for application and hardware support for Windows 7.
• Managed trouble tickets on a daily basis using ServiceNow system.
About Valiant Solutions:
Valiant Solutions is a security focused IT solutions provider with both public and private sector clients nationwide. As named one of the fastest growing privately held companies by Inc5000 and Best Places to Work in the DC area by WBJ, Valiant Solutions provides its employees with great benefits and opportunities for advancement. At the same time, we understand that our employees need the right balance between professional growth and personal life. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about the mission they support and are committed to the customers they serve. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment as part of a stellar team of professionals, then we invite you to apply online today.
Benefits Snapshot (includes, but not limited to):
Valiant pays 99% of the Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage for FTE
Valiant contributes 25% towards Health Coverage for Family and Dependents
100% Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance Policy for FTE
100% Paid Certifications
401K Matching up to 4%
Paid Time On – 40 hours to pursue innovation
Valiant University – Online Education and Training Portal
Reimbursement for Public Transit and Parking
FSA programs for: Medical Costs, Dependent Care, Transit, and Parking
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Valiant Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and also be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Must be able to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine, and computer printer.
Must be able to communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express one self, and exchange information visually and verbally.
Must be able to occasionally bend and lift files and papers up to 10 pounds throughout the office space for events and meetings.
Individual's primary workstation is located in an office area
The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information:
By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Valiant Solutions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Valiant Solutions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.