Valiant Solutions is seeking an End User Service Intelligent Automation Architect / Engineer to join our growing team supporting a large Federal Agency for a 100% remote opportunity. 5% travel may be required.
The Enterprise Operations group has teamed with the Agency to design, develop and support the evolution of IT Service Delivery for the Agency's
Enterprise. It requires an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based solution that has an integrated,
enterprise-wide focus to deliver shared IT services in accordance with the Agency’s governance structure and portfolio-based framework.
The program is looking for a Senior level Intelligent Automation Architect/Engineer to transform and mechanize End User
Services on an enterprise-wide IT infrastructure program for a large federal-civilian government agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall transformation of the existing global service desk (supporting several
thousand government customers) to Digital or Self-help options using a variety of methods such as AI, streamlined workflows and other
methods. This is an exciting opportunity to bring transformative service desk automation methods to an established service desk.
● Assesses and creates a roadmap for intelligent automation, starting with the End User Support services with the potential to
expand automation to other areas such as advanced workflow, document generation and mobile apps and forms.
● Designs, plans, and integrates Service desk automation methods using AI or other methods (Chat/Bot/messaging, etc.) to drive
customer ability to self-help
● Develops automation scripts (for Chat Bot or other like AI products) for efficient deployment and operations of the service
desk leading to improved user experience and overall reductions in cost.
● Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and best practices in AI and Service Desk automation products and
services such as chatbot, servicedesk plus, etc.
● Evaluates and reports on AI technologies to enhance capabilities of Service Desk functionality
● Overall responsible for strategy and implementation of intelligent automation technologies including robotic process
automation, chat bot, and others Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems
solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
● Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to
translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
● Promote ITIL process improvement and improve customer satisfaction on the Service Desk.
● Ability to integrate automated solutions into ServiceNow ITSM platform.
● Develops creative technical solutions to complex problems.
● Guides the successful completion of major programs.
● Represents the organization as a prime technical contact on projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant
● Work is performed without appreciable direction and reviewed for desired results.
● Exercises judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
● Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
● Establishes and recommends changes to policies.
● Familiar with Agile development processes.
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
● BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering, or STEM degree (or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of
● 5 – 10 years of Service Desk Management Experience.
● Experience integrating AI services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions.
● Experience with ServiceNow ITSM platform.
● Experience running a global or national service desk.
● Experience Automating IT support processes like incident, change, provision, event, knowledge and service management.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● US Citizenship is required.
● Able to obtain (and maintain) a Government Public Trust designation as a condition of employment.
● Able to travel up to 5 percent.
● Position is remote/telecommute based, 95 percent.
Desired Experience and Certifications:
● ITIL Foundations (Expert Preferred).
● Experience developing workflow integration between a variety of AI Platforms and ServiceNow.
● Experience with Chatbot and AI scripting
About Valiant Solutions:
Valiant Solutions is a security-focused IT solutions provider with both public and private sector clients nationwide. Named one of the fastest growing privately held companies by Inc. 5000, Washington Technology’s Fast 50, and Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in the D.C. area, Valiant Solutions prides itself on providing its employees with great benefits and career development opportunities. As a company, we are just as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class IT solutions, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. We are in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. We seek people whose talents and accomplishments will contribute to a thriving company, who have the character to support their capacity, and can make a positive impact on our culture. Alongside our talented team, you’ll learn to think quickly on your feet and expand your own personal and professional skillset. Our management team will inspire you to consider new perspectives and challenge you to become a better practitioner in the fast-paced industry of IT security. We hire people we respect – and we trust them to deliver results leveraging their expertise. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment as part of a stellar team of professionals, then we invite you to apply online today.
Benefits Snapshot (includes, but not limited to):
Valiant pays 99% of the Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage for FTE
Valiant contributes 25% towards Health Coverage for Family and Dependents
100% Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance Policy for FTE
100% Paid Certifications
401K Matching up to 4%
Paid Time On – 40 hours to pursue innovation
Valiant University – Online Education and Training Portal
Reimbursement for Public Transit and Parking
FSA programs for: Medical Costs, Dependent Care, Transit, and Parking
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Valiant Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and also be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Must be able to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine, and computer printer.
Must be able to communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express one self, and exchange information visually and verbally.
Must be able to occasionally bend and lift files and papers up to 10 pounds throughout the office space for events and meetings.
Individual's primary workstation is located in an office area
The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information:
By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Valiant Solutions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Valiant Solutions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.